Hacking How can I use Gateway saves on CIAs without a gateway card?

KY_79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got a gateway save from another person (ex:0004000000879900.sav) and I want to use it on a CIA I have installed. All of the guides I checked require a gateway card to transfer them but I dont have one myself.

Im currently on 9.2 on CFW and I have both savedatafiler and JK save manager installed. Id really appreciate it if someone could help me with this.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
May I ask what the game you need the save for is? I might be able to help if I have the game on my Gateway or it is small enough (my internet is rather shitty at the moment so acquiring a larger game would take most of a day).

KY_79

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I ask what the game you need the save for is? I might be able to help if I have the game on my Gateway or it is small enough (my internet is rather shitty at the moment so acquiring a larger game would take most of a day).
The game is Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono stones Thunderflash.
Unfortunately the game is undubbed and has a unique save. It was already hard to get a hold of the savedata. I could tell you where to get it but the game is large (3.9 GBs)

hanseo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Someone know a way how I can use a save from a .3ds card2 game which uses new save encryption while keep staying on 4.5 with gateway emunand. I don't want to go throught all the update progresses for just one game.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Here you go:
https://filetrip.net/dl?jsUK7bYxbU

There are two saves in the rar, the first one is done according to this guide so it should work just fine and the second is a backup without renaming the save. I'd try the first one first. Please let me know whether it works or not.

Someone know a way how I can use a save from a .3ds card2 game which uses new save encryption while keep staying on 4.5 with gateway emunand. I don't want to go throught all the update progresses for just one game.
I might be able to export the save (I'm on 9.2) but I don't know if importing it again will work.

Onoitsu2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you were so willing to assist with this conversion, nasune, I was hoping you could convert these saves located in https://gbatemp.net/threads/skylanders-trap-team-usa-no-header-save.376684/ both the Skylanders Trap Team save in the beginning of the first post, and the SSF (Skylanders Swap Force) one. I have 2 kiddos that would be immensely grateful if you could get this in a JKSM export. I can do anything A9LH related, but never had a GW card. And sadly this won't work with Sky3DS+ cards.

Thank you so much if you can help in converting this, or if you could even point me to how I can make an GWemunand without a Gateway card, so I can do this myself, and will gladly convert others saves as many times over as I can as tribute for this information!

c4388354

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Onoitsu2: nasune post was a few months ago, i've exported all the skylanders saves from that post for you using JKSM.
place the folders extracted from the zip into: 'SD:\JKSV\Saves\<folders_here>\' and import using JKSM.

edit: the saves were exported from the USA version, but you might be able to import it on EUR versions also.

Attachments

• SkylandersSaves.zip
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,414
Last edited by c4388354,

Onoitsu2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Onoitsu2: nasune post was a few months ago, i've exported all the skylanders saves from that post for you using JKSM.
place the folders extracted from the zip into: 'SD:\JKSV\Saves\<folders_here>\' and import using JKSM.

OMG TY TY TY TY TY! My kids are going to flip out about having all of those skylanders!
Did you use an actual gateway card to perform this task? If not, then how did you accomplish it, so I can serve to convert any asked about?

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

edit: the saves were exported from the USA version, but you might be able to import it on EUR versions also.

Awesome!!! Thanks.

damnitben

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have attempted to follow these instructions to no avail. I loaded these files into the directory as stated. Opened JKSM, restored the save data. I can see the 5 files when browsing "User Save Data"

When I open Trap Team, there are no save files.

Please advise, I feel like I am running in circles

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I have attempted to follow these instructions to no avail. I loaded these files into the directory as stated. Opened JKSM, restored the save data. I can see the 5 files when browsing "User Save Data"

When I open Trap Team, there are no save files.

Please advise, I feel like I am running in circles

this is from like 3-4 years ago. an update might of "fixed" this.

Last edited by Flame,

Ramom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@nasune can you convert for me a .sav from gateway to JkSM format? Please!
Skylanders SuperChargers Racing 3ds (USA)

Attachments

• SSCS.rar
    69.1 KB · Views: 163
Last edited by Ramom,

c4388354

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skylanders SuperChargers Racing (USA) [CTR-P-BL5E]

JKSV exported save from the USA version of the game posted by @Ramom above.
Extract the "Skylanders®_SuperChargers" folder into the "SD:\JKSV\Saves" and import the "165E00" save.

Attachments

• Skylanders_SuperChargers.zip
    6 KB · Views: 204

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16