Homebrew How can i upgrade my 9.2 EMUNAND to the latest 10.3? eur old 3ds.

yoquesejeje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thats my question, i have rxtools installed and workink perfectly, also have menuhax, one thing (noob surely): when i boot my 3ds on EMUNAND with rxtools i enter Settings and its says RX E 9.2 on the firmware part, but when i quit the settings and i enter again it say 9.2 only, i asumme that entering and exiting the settings im back to sysnand , im right?

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, if you exit the settings app you will be back to Sysnand (Unless you have Menuhax and use that to boot). To upgrade, BE SURE THAT YOU ARE ON EMUNAND, then just open the settings app and go to system update like normal.

yoquesejeje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, if you exit the settings app you will be back to Sysnand (Unless you have Menuhax and use that to boot). To upgrade, BE SURE THAT YOU ARE ON EMUNAND, then just open the settings app and go to system update like normal.
Ok i gonna do it, so when i enter the settings app and says RX E 9.2 thats EMUNAND? i what to be realy realy sure, thank you.

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok i gonna do it, so when i enter the settings app and says RX E 9.2 thats EMUNAND? i what to be realy realy sure, thank you.
Yes, if it says RX-E or RX3D before the system version, you are on Emunand and it's safe to update as long as you don't close the settings app. Also, never update from game cartridges or if the system prompts you to do it outside the settings app, always do it by opening the settings apps while using Emunand.

yoquesejeje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes, if it says RX-E or RX3D before the system version, you are on Emunand and it's safe to update as long as you don't close the settings app. Also, never update from game cartridges or if the system prompts you to do it outside the settings app, always do it by opening the settings apps while using Emunand.
Yes im on 10.3.28 EMUNAND , i cant believe it, four days ago i have my old 3ds 10.3 sysnand in the drawer, and now i downgrade to 9.2 , install rxtolls cfw, and about 20 cias games that i always wonted to play, and upgraded my EMUNAND to the latest firmware thank you KaduPSE you answer the last doubt that i have. now im going to playyyyy.

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes im on 10.3.28 EMUNAND , i cant believe it, four days ago i have my old 3ds 10.3 sysnand in the drawer, and now i downgrade to 9.2 , install rxtolls cfw, and about 20 cias games that i always wonted to play, and upgraded my EMUNAND to the latest firmware thank you KaduPSE you answer the last doubt that i have. now im going to playyyyy.
I'm glad I could help. Yes, it's really nice that we are able to do all that on all 3DSs now, being stuck at 10.3 was really bad. Go have fun :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end