Hacking How can I update (to 9.2)?

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you can update it to 10.6 online and then downgrade if you have a hardmod. Besides that you can try sysupdater with cias

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There aren't any Japanese cartridge games (to my knowledge) with 9.0 - 9.2 on them.

You might want to go and use http://3dsdb.com/ to look for one with 4.X on it, and then use the old MSET exploit for rxTools. From there, if you so desire, you could also instead use sysUpdater to go to 9.2

P

PaiiNSteven

Get a copy of a game which has a 4.x - 9.2 update on it. There's a database online somewhere. Do NOT update to 10.6 if you don't want to do a hardmod!
They'res four games with the 9.2 update.
One is Super Smash Bros (U), and the other is Tomodachi Life (E). They'res also two other European games, which are two * mama games.

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
You need to upgrade the browser to a high enough version for the gateway downgrade to work as expected. Back then it was easy enough to grab the exact cias for 6.x or 8.x and install them while in GW sysnand mode. Now maybe 9.2 is easier to find and verify

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it doesn't have to be a 9.2 cartridge, just a <=10.3 and some cubic ninja or oothax (or even some flashcard + cn? I don't know if they work on that version).

Last edited by Arubaro,
D

Deleted-379826

i believe in sysupdater you can also update so as long as you download 9.2 cia files which i can link too if needed you should be able to without a problem although keep your nand handy because im only 99% sure because i know you can update to a certain firmware i guess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@