Hacking how can i update an old 3ds ice white to ONLY 9.2.0.20E firmware

Jimmay123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so im getting my brand new 3ds tomorrow and plan on keeping this one for exploits and hacks while my blue will be fully updated.
I wanted to update to 9.2.0.20E firmware because it has browser injection pokedit and can have ninjhax and pasta CFW it seems like the best option for me personally.
as well as being able to spoof my Fw to 9.7.0-25E for eshop
my question is how can i update it only to 9.2.0.20E I dont want it updating to 9.7.0-25E and become unexploitable like the 3ds infront of me now.

when it comes this is whats available
2 3ds consoles
pokemon x & ORAS
(need to buy cubic ninja shop by me has it at £40)
animal crossing new leaf
the SD card
and my pc

do you think i could spoof my version on the white 3ds download super smash bros disable wifi and then run it or would that not work.
or maybe theres some way i can get it via nus and download it and install that way?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's a bit problematic because the browser is only included with online updates, it's not even included out of the box, and NINJHAX needs it. I'm not sure how you'd get it installed without being able to run NINJHAX, and assuming it comes with a firmware > 4.x, without being able to run the GW launcher (since it uses browser on higher fw)
If it comes with 4.x or lower it's easy. Update to 4.x via cart and run PBT-CFW & sysUpdater to update to 9.2.

Reactions: Jimmay123

Jimmay123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a bit problematic because the browser is only included with online updates, it's not even included out of the box, and NINJHAX needs it. I'm not sure how you'd get it installed without being able to run NINJHAX, and assuming it comes with a firmware > 4.x, without being able to run the GW launcher (since it uses browser on higher fw)
If it comes with 4.x or lower it's easy. Update to 4.x via cart and run PBT-CFW & sysUpdater to update to 9.2.
hopefully i get lucky my sister in law had one not too long ago it came with 7.0 on it i had to update to 7.2 or something like that for my pokemon omega ruby (she uses r43ds to play old 3ds games) :3
sorry to sound noobish but so you mean use say.. animal crossing to update and then do this with PBT instead of what he uses

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.