ROM Hack How can I unpack my Pokemon Omega Ruby.3dz file

Ambikey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to extract the folders and files within my Pokemon omega ruby.3dz file but I don't know which program to use. Please help!

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to extract the folders and files within my Pokemon omega ruby.3dz file but I don't know which program to use. Please help!
Convert that .3dz to a .3ds. Then dump the .3ds file with braindump, then use ctrtool to decrypt the .cxi.

I'm assuming you have a sky3ds since you have a rom for it. If you don't have a sky3ds, as far as I know, you can't do it. Or maybe I'm just forgetting something.

Just look around the temp a little farther. You might find your answer.

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

Last edited by Skyshadow101,

Ambikey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Convert that .3dz to a .3ds. Then dump the .3ds file with braindump, then use ctrtool to decrypt the .cxi.

I'm assuming you have a sky3ds since you have a rom for it. If you don't have a sky3ds, as far as I know, you can't do it. Or maybe I'm just forgetting something.

I used the ctrtool, and it opened command prompt, and nothing appeared on my desktop :(

Ambikey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I use Gateway 3ds however I have no 3ds console currently, I have to buy back a new one. I found a similar tutorial to match your explanation from earlier. https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-oras-model-editing-homebrew.401501/

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Gateway 3ds however I have no 3ds console currently, I have to buy back a new one. I found a similar tutorial to match your explanation from earlier. https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-oras-model-editing-homebrew.401501/
Well, once you buy the console, get homebrew up and running and get your gateway working, so that you can play games on it. Then use braindump to dump it. Then use ctrtool to decrypt the .cxi.

Ambikey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, once you buy the console, get homebrew up and running and get your gateway working, so that you can play games on it. Then use braindump to dump it. Then use ctrtool to decrypt the .cxi.

Alright i will purchase my 9.2 3ds on ebay right now, thank you :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s