Emulation How can i uninstall my smash wii u dlc (without deleting the game)

wiiu2guy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jordan
ok so just today i got all the dlc fighters+stages for ssb 4 using wii u usb helper. now i want to delete it but after i do i go to open the game but it says something like "DLC data is corrupted please delete it from data management". please help

-ok let me give some details. when i deleted all the data for the DLC i try opening the game without custom firmware and it should load because i have a legit copy of ssb 4 but it instead tells me my DLC data is corrupted. when i load it with the custom firmware it opens up normally but the DLC fighters are still there even though i deleted everything.

Last edited by wiiu2guy,

MahirAjj08

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok so just today i got all the dlc fighters+stages for ssb 4 using wii u usb helper. now i want to delete it but after i do i go to open the game but it says something like "DLC data is corrupted please delete it from data management". please help

-ok let me give some details. when i deleted all the data for the DLC i try opening the game without custom firmware and it should load because i have a legit copy of ssb 4 but it instead tells me my DLC data is corrupted. when i load it with the custom firmware it opens up normally but the DLC fighters are still there even though i deleted everything.
did you fix it? because I have the same error for my digital copy of mario kart 8.

MahirAjj08

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

did you fix it? Im having the same problem with my Mario Kart 8 Digital version and i tried getting the mario kart 8 dlc pack 1 and 2 but it didnt work I coded the ticket for the paid packs to work but i uninstalled them by accident and now Im having the exact same problem :(

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you have to uninstall the game, update, dlc all in one go. manually deleting this stuff is likely to cause problems, because the stuff is indexed at installation. if you've already deleted it, try readding the content by using wii u usb helper/unpack for cemu/or just unpack if it's downloading. it should appear in code, content, meta folders. place those in the appropriate place, then try to uninstall and see what happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1