How can I turn off my cheap eBay Bluetooth headphones?

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Since I accidently broke the connector on the headphones (blame too long/too short wires), I tried to pair up the headphones with windoze. Now, windoze froze after a few seconds of playing, so I tried unplugging the Bluetooth adapter, but my Bluetooth headphone "froze". I can't turn it off, I can't switch to FM mode, it doesn't turn off when I plug in the cables, so it became softlocked (or possibly even bricked). I would've tried disassembling it, but there are no obvious marks to disassemble it, so I can't reboot it either. I have tried holding all the buttons, but after 1mins it still doesn't turn off.

It has "COMBATERWING STN-08" written on it.

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You probably have to wait for the battery to die and then rechargei it.

If I were you I would save up for a decent pair of headphones instead of trying your luck with eBay.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
You probably have to wait for the battery to die and then rechargei it.

If I were you I would save up for a decent pair of headphones instead of trying your luck with eBay.

Well, I had a very good Philips headphone I got ~11yrs ago, but after ~8yrs the cable was damaged so bad, that it wasn't worth replacing the cables :/ Every other headphone I had were cheap shitty chinese ones that broke after ~1month.

Btw, connecting a cable to the headphone works, but the sound is so quiet, that the headphone can be rendered unusable :cry:

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Well, I had a very good Philips headphone I got ~11yrs ago, but after ~8yrs the cable was damaged so bad, that it wasn't worth replacing the cables :/ Every other headphone I had were cheap shitty chinese ones that broke after ~1month.

Btw, connecting a cable to the headphone works, but the sound is so quiet, that the headphone can be rendered unusable :cry:
Most things brought from eBay/aliexperess are of questionable quality at best, sometimes you could score great deals from either but I won't count on them to last.

Reactions: Sono

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0