Hacking how can I trick switch that i am are in japan?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe this has been mentioned, but doesn't that game require an online connection, one that won't work outside of Japan?

Wierd_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese titles work just fine.

I wanted the more recent monster hunter. Did not realize that monster hunter generations was the US release of monster hunter XX. Foolish me, I grabbed XX, and installed it. That is straight up the japanese regionalization version of the title. It installed, and played fine, I just don't read japanese (well.) I can say for sure though that it will work just fine.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Japanese titles work just fine.

I wanted the more recent monster hunter. Did not realize that monster hunter generations was the US release of monster hunter XX. Foolish me, I grabbed XX, and installed it. That is straight up the japanese regionalization version of the title. It installed, and played fine, I just don't read japanese (well.) I can say for sure though that it will work just fine.
This game only allows Japanese IP addresses to connect and play. It's geo locked.

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
yes but the game wont allow you to connect to the servers unless you are in Japan he needs a VPN

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well even if you get into the game it wont allow you to join any servers unless your location is in Japan would have to use a vpn there
wtf no, I live in Chile and I can access any eshop, regardless of the country, without vpn or create another account, I even bought games on other countries eshops

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
He's not talking about the eShop. Did you even read the post?
yes, he is talking on how to "trick" the switch
It's a region free console, you can't "trick" something that is already "tricked", even if an amazon REVIEW(not the description) says that

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
It's a region free console, you can't "trick" something that is already "tricked", even if an amazon REVIEW(not the description) says that
*facepalm* The servers for the game only allow Japanese IP addresses. The game can be installed on any region, but that's not the issue here. It can't be played online unless you are in Japan, or use a Japanese proxy of some kind.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I was saying is while the console is not region locked the game is you can launch the game anywhere just you cannot connect to the servers for it without being in Japan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: