Hacking how can I trick switch that i am are in japan?

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i wanted to buy buy dragon quest x on amazon i reviews saying that the games dosent work unless you are in japan. SO HOW CAN I TRICK MY SWITCH INTO THING IM IN JAPAN?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch is region free
yes but the game wont allow you to connect to the servers unless you are in Japan he needs a VPN

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well not necessarily, I can't access the Japanese store on my American account, so the games are technically locked to the region, the only way to access the game is to make a Japanese account
Well even if you get into the game it wont allow you to join any servers unless your location is in Japan would have to use a vpn there

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but the game wont allow you to connect to the servers unless you are in Japan he needs a VPN

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well even if you get into the game it wont allow you to join any servers unless your location is in Japan would have to use a vpn there
Not true, you can access the servers anywhere, there would just be a hellalot of lag. Remember the Res Evil "cloud version"? You can play the games anywhere, with any account, you just need a JP account to download it.

Reactions: Type_O_Dev

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not true, you can access the servers anywhere, there would just be a hellalot of lag. Remember the Res Evil "cloud version"? You can play the games anywhere, with any account, you just need a JP account to download it.
I tried it in the us and it just kept erroring out on me

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i already have jpn account. in the amazon reviews for dragon quest x on switch they said it didnt work unless you were in jpn so i just wanted to make sure

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guy is too much, you dont need to trick or leave in japan, as the guys said switch is region free. I do have a couple of jaoanese games running on my switch ntsc.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guy is too much, you dont need to trick or leave in japan, as the guys said switch is region free. I do have a couple of jaoanese games running on my switch ntsc.
yes the game will launch but its an online game and will not allow you to connect to the servers if your location is not Japan so you would need a VPN

Reactions: BL4Z3D247

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over