Hacking How Can I Transfer Emunand data to SysNand?

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Downgraded my 3DS just to get Emunand and CFW. But right now I want to update my 3DS to 11. My data which I had since I got my 3DS are in Emunand and want them to SysNand. I haven't install any .cia because never worked. Is it possible? Are any chances that it would brick my 3DS?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Downgraded my 3DS just to get Emunand and CFW. But right now I want to update my 3DS to 11. My data which I had since I got my 3DS are in Emunand and want them to SysNand. I haven't install any .cia because never worked. Is it possible? Are any chances that it would brick my 3DS?
If you have an updated emuNAND and you flash it to sysNAND your console will no longer be exploitable. If you want a CFW updated sysNAND you need a9lh. If your emuNAND is still on 9.2, you will still have an exploitable console but nothing you installed on emuNAND will work (except games you actually bought). Why can't you install anything? How about asking for help on what you actually need (ie installing stuff)? And what is wrong with just updating emuNAND?

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
If you have an updated emuNAND and you flash it to sysNAND your console will no longer be exploitable. If you want a CFW updated sysNAND you need a9lh. If your emuNAND is still on 9.2, you will still have an exploitable console but nothing you installed on emuNAND will work (except games you actually bought). Why can't you install anything? How about asking for help on what you actually need (ie installing stuff)? And what is wrong with just updating emuNAND?
I have tried looking for answers and realized that I didn't install FBI on SysNand so I needed to inject it to H&S app. Did that but still didn't work. Also, I find kind of complicated to understand most guides and what people are talking about. I didn't download anything on CFW. Also I tried looking into how to download/install a9lh, but, it's too complicated for me to understand fully.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended