How Can I Tell Exactly Which Save is Which?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by SammyPoke, May 27, 2015.

1. SammyPoke
    OP

SammyPoke GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2015
    I know this has probably been asked before? But I can't find the post anywhere so I'm asking this. . .

How Can I tell which save is which here on my Gateway SD Card? Wasn't there a database someone created for finding out which save is which?

[​IMG]

2. Typhin

Typhin GBAtemp Fan

Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    Those are the Title IDs, so you can either google "Title ID" and the name of a game, or just google each number itself, and you should find sites easily enough that will list them. If you use the Gateway Rom Patcher, one of the fields it displays will show you the Title ID as well. (I keep a text file with the Title IDs for games I put on the card, though I forget to keep it updated sometimes.)

SammyPoke likes this.
  3. SammyPoke
    OP

SammyPoke GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2015
    Ah, ok perfect! I knew these numbers looked familiar, they display on Gateway Rom Patcher which I used frequently. Thanks.

4. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    Also you can head on over to 3DS Essh and type in the name of the save file to find out what game it is. Or type in the name of a game and look at the title ID.

Melon__Bread and dimmidice like this.
  5. dimmidice

dimmidice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 12, 2009
    Belgium
    just for convenience sake i'l add that you usually don't have to type out the every number to essh. the last 5 is usually enough.

MattKimura likes this.