Hacking How can I successfuly install Cios 249 Rev 6?

john310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I just recently installed Cios 249 Rev 6.wad with Wad manager 1.3, and when I tried to play Brawl (dual layer version) from Wiigator's Backup Launcher 0.3Gamma, it still failed. So... Help please???

john310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
Just get the DVD 5 version. IT saves your a$$

It's a shame that my ignorant %$&# head dad decided to do a system recovery, because he thought that our slow internet connection had to do with hard drive space in computer. This recovery didn't fix anything because NOTHING WAS BROKEN IN THE FIRST PLACE but instead, made this perfectly working home computer into a garbage!!! That bastard deleted off all of my music, video, and game collections and he got to say that it was my fault that the computer is slower than ever...

p.s.: My DVD5 version of Brawl would've been finshed torrented by now (Been downloading for past 4 days)
hate2.gif

p.s.2: Does usage in extra hard drive affect internet surfing speed?
p.s.3: My PS3's blu-ray drive got bricked last week (my dad said it was all my fault as he said I was excessively playing with my PS3)
hate2.gif

p.s.4: My dad is a Korean
hate2.gif

p.s.5: That %$&# head does not show any respect towards me
hate2.gif

john310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
this is wii hacking, i dont think its the right place for familiar therapy
cry in some other place

ps.buy the game, problem over

Sorry for my outburst, but anyways, I need some understanding about installing the ios249 rev 6 file so the wii can play dual layer games. BTW I have legitamate copies of my games, they are just in their mint, factory sealed condition
tongue.gif

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
john310 said:
kimikal27 said:
this is wii hacking, i dont think its the right place for familiar therapy
cry in some other place

ps.buy the game, problem over

Sorry for my outburst, but anyways, I need some understanding about installing the ios249 rev 6 file so the wii can play dual layer games. BTW I have legitamate copies of my games, they are just in their mint, factory sealed condition
tongue.gif

of course you do...
and i have golden balls (not the game)
you already have a answer in another threat of yours, how many answers do you need?
wizz up

john310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, this is a Wii hacking forumn right? Well then, I am craving the knowledge to successfully install cios 249 rev 6 file so I can get backed up SSBB to play on my Wii. If you do not know, or are not going to share that information, than please, don't even waste your time in this thread.

john310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
you are just a dum ass, NOR GAMMA OR SOFTCHIP READ DL DVD'S ,THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE TO GET DVD5 VERSION, NOW JUST FUCKING LEARN TO READ

You ignorant insolent bag of douche, in this link, http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=123307 it says IT'S POSSIBLE to PLAY DL BRAWL with... here it comes... REV6 CIOS!!!! Did you not think that I've already researched enough to come and ask!?

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Games currently not working for softmod users(IOS Version patching does not help):

Dual Layer games like Super Mario Smash Brothers Brawl
The game may start with the rev7 cIOS, but when the 2nd layer is accessed you get an error, to get past this point you need a rev6 cIOS(that's the beta cIOS). If you need to set the layer break of the disc to 2084960 manually is still being tested. And if this weren't enough trouble, there are a lot of Wiis which have severe problems with dual layer discs, even with originals. The DVD5 version of the game seems to work fine.

ya, go on try it
next threat will be : ive got my wii bricked HELP

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
John - there are a lot in here that know the answer to this , but you will notice no one else will help you with this due to the fact that they have given you advice on getting the DVD5 version of the game and have brushed that advice aside.

If you dont believe the experts in here then they will leave you on your own to work through all the issue and find the answers they have already given - they dont give advice just to piss you off , everything has been tested and eventually things have come to a conclusion , and since you asked they supplied the answer.

Asking the same question in a new thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=129548 will NOT get you a better answer , though if you really want to ignore the advice given , just tell us the answer you want us to give and we'll give you that so you can close your threads and be happy .

DONT OPEN ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THIS !

DKAngel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ive got the dvd9 version of ssbb and cios rev7 installed i also have gamma and beta installed

ssbb works perfectly fine with cios rev7 in loader beta but doesnt load at all in gamma so just use the 0.3 beta loader

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
try to find a beta channel wad and install it. beta should work with dl ssbb and cios rev7. it seems to be a loader issue not a dip-module issue. maybe you would try to test ssbb dvd9 with a latest build of softchip and cios rev7 as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse