How can I save DS demos from DS Station/Wii ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by jbondsr, Nov 23, 2007.

Nov 23, 2007
  1. jbondsr
    OP

Newcomer jbondsr Newbie

United States
    Hi.
    I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction for info on how to save demos from DS Download stations.
    I know the process involves capturing Raw 802.11 data, but I don't know anymore than that. The DS wiki doesn't say much more on it either.

I was just hoping to save the Japanese demos I will be able to download from my Japanese Wii when the the 'Everyone's Nintendo Channel' is released by the end of this month. Then I'd be able to upload them to the net.

Anyone know how I can contact the release group Independent? They seem to be able to save the DS demos.
    I'd be willing to contribute.

2. mrgone

Member mrgone GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    there is no release group Independent

this name is taken by everyone not in a proper release group

3. MaHe

Member MaHe one lazy schmo

Slovenia
    Their suppliers 'borrow' the cartridges from the stations in order to dump them. The only legal way to get a ROM working is by packetsniffing. This way the E3 and TGS demos got dumped, since it's practically impossible to get the original cartridge.

Anyways, go to EFnet and #dsdev. Contact FireFly there - he's the one who released those E3 2005 demos.