Hacking Question How can I reset the game update. Or reset force update to open a game.

Th3one

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a game that I want to play with out a updaten but everytime I open the game I have this thing that pop ups that I have to update it in order to open it. I get the option to download or cancel which closes the game. I tried goldlead to reset game launch version but still i get this. How can i remove this or by pass this force game update. Ny switch is using the latest 9.1 update

EDIT: I tried gold leaf and reseted the required game version there and nothing. I tried with tinfoil and reseted the required game version there and nothing. So now how do I delete this force update that keeps popping up?

Last edited by Th3one,

Evildood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not update the game, you are obviously modded so I cant see many exploits or reasons not to update ? You can google, reddit "game name" update. Or use hbgshop.
Maybe download TotalJustices sigpatch updater from the homebrew menu and make sure those are good to go.

Last edited by Evildood,

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
There's no way until someone leaks the dev tools again for the latest firmware. You're better off just updating the game

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
There's no way until someone leaks the dev tools again for the latest firmware. You're better off just updating the game
it works fine on latest fw...you can find dev menu by googling it, i'm using it rn

edit: oh, didn't notice the post above...double post pretty much

Last edited by bad361,

Th3one

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much this. Works fine with 9.1,
Thank I got it working with that. Also thanks for the link. And likening seen people here say after somebody help me ina thread I was watching. Remove that link. Before they do something to your account its against the rules I think.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need Devmenu Definitive Edition 6.x
Thank you you help me with it in another thread thanks alot.

I see but some cheats dont work on the latest update

Why not update the game, you are obviously modded so I cant see many exploits or reasons not to update ? You can google, reddit "game name" update. Or use hbgshop.
Maybe download TotalJustices sigpatch updater from the homebrew menu and make sure those are good to go.
Some cheats dont work with the updated version so I was trying to play without the update while I use the cheats then when my save is good update it.

shadowkira84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
can you go privite please

finaly its works thank you man you saved my life

chefmario

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So happy i found this thread. Been looking a long time for a way do delete title update. reset required game version worked for me on sxos 9.1. I used Devmenu Definitive Edition 6.x. Thank you.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear friend I have similar problem with another game (Mario kart Deluxe 8).
Can you give me more information about the procedure of usind Devmenu.
Best Regards
You're quoting a thread from 2 years ago. DevMenu is outdated. Use another homebrew app to reset the game update such as Goldleaf, DBI, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu