Hacking How can i remove VC channel

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to install a VC wad than backup the channel to sd card - remove channel from Wii and at later date copy back from SD as when i try this is comes up unalbe to copy

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you've uninstalled the (WAD)ticket, this needs to stay to copy the game back to the Wii.

If you want to move vc etc to the SD you must do this...
Install WAD, then don't un-install it, but instead go to the wii settings channel screen, and copy to SD, then again, DONT uninstall the wad, just use the channel manager to delete.

If you uninstall a WAD, you remove the ticket, and so can't copy it back to the Wii.

Littlegreenmen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can copy to my SD card but if i delete the channel from the wii i cant copy back from SD card i have to install the wad again, am i doing something wrong

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
You must be doing something wrong, or maybe it's that exact WAD? not sure.

All I can say I know about this, is that I have done it many times with no problems.

Try with a different WAD maybe?

dreygonix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem as Littlegreenmen. I install the VC/wiiware game with wad manager and can play it on my system.

I can copy it to my SD card from the wii's channel manager but can't copy it back after deleting it using the channel manager. I have one game I bought before installing Homebrew on my wii and that can be copied back and forth just fine, so I guess it has something to do with the ticket. I am not using any uninstallers though, so I'm not sure what's going on

I am on 3.4U though, not sure if that could be the problem or not. Regardless, all the wads are in my SD card anyway so it isn't really a big deal, just some extra steps to get the games back onto my system

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Works for me everytime, on 3.2, so maybe a downgrade is needed.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: