ROM Hack How can I play Earthbound(SNES) on my Supercard?

GoombaPoop06

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I heard about a SNES emu for the DS...and I'm a big fan of Earthbound( I haven't play since i was 8...wow how 5 years have passed by without playing it!), help?

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You could play the Japanese version in the Mother 1&2 GBA rom... Unfortunately there is only a translation patch for the Mother 1 part of it...
frown.gif

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not true. You can play Earthbound using SnesDS, just be ready for some gllitches and random freezing. Other than that, it saves fine and is perfectly playable.

I will PM you GoombaPoop. By the way, nice name.

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
where can i find this translation patch?

v0.1 by GBAzone - has the menus and PSI attacks in Mother 2 translated (crappily- my opinion)

v0.5 by XeroBourne and ChrisRPG - I believe this version has ALL (or lots) of Mother 1 translated, and barely any of Mother 2. XeroBourne is GBATemp's very own mekaxero, who recently let me know that he is still working on the patch and just needs help making a variable width font to fit the text from Mother 2 in, then all he has to do is inject the text.

They are two totally different translations, use whichever suits your purpose.

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
where can i find this translation patch?

v0.1 by GBAzone - has the menus and PSI attacks in Mother 2 translated (crappily- my opinion)

v0.5 by XeroBourne and ChrisRPG - I believe this version has ALL (or lots) of Mother 1 translated, and barely any of Mother 2. XeroBourne is GBATemp's very own mekaxero, who recently let me know that he is still working on the patch and just needs help making a variable width font to fit the text from Mother 2 in, then all he has to do is inject the text.

They are two totally different translations, use whichever suits your purpose.
'

Thank you thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Soon your birthday?