Hacking How can I play and download DLC from Japanese Account whilst I am having an US PSN account

KCAJ1E0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have recently brought some Japanese Only Title Games and plugged them into my PS Vita, only to know that I can play with the game, but unable to pay for the DLC as I am using a US PSN account.

I tried to open a Japanese PSN account and signed out my Vita US account, thinking that I can then download the DLC in Japanese PS Store. However, it is not working. Vita kept saying that there is an error.

Can hacking help to resolve my issue? I am a newbie and completely new. My PS Vita is at 3.68 OFW.

Grateful if anyone could help and provide detail solutions, as I am a newbie and know nothing about it.

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently brought some Japanese Only Title Games and plugged them into my PS Vita, only to know that I can play with the game, but unable to pay for the DLC as I am using a US PSN account.

I tried to open a Japanese PSN account and signed out my Vita US account, thinking that I can then download the DLC in Japanese PS Store. However, it is not working. Vita kept saying that there is an error.

Can hacking help to resolve my issue? I am a newbie and completely new. My PS Vita is at 3.68 OFW.

Grateful if anyone could help and provide detail solutions, as I am a newbie and know nothing about it.
I do not know much myself i do know that in order to play DLC from a different region you sadly have to buy it from that region. So on your jap PSN account you need to buy the DLC there because the game is Japanese. I do not think there is a hack that lets anyone play defferent region DLC'S on any account. You could always just make a Japanese account on your computer then buy a Japanese PSN card and buy it that way.

There are many great tutorials on how to make a Jap PSN account. I did one for an Xbox live account years ago.

KCAJ1E0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Can I have both PSN HK and PSN JP exist in one PS Vita and retained all the trophies and DLC in a simple steps? I don't know anything about CFW and can anyone give me some direction? Thanks!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can I have both PSN HK and PSN JP exist in one PS Vita and retained all the trophies and DLC in a simple steps? I don't know anything about CFW and can anyone give me some direction? Thanks!
No. You can only have one account on the vita. If you want to switch account, you need to format it. Your memory stick is tied to your account too. Honestly, the easiest is to hack your vita and just pirate the DLC you want instead.

KCAJ1E0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
No. You can only have one account on the vita. If you want to switch account, you need to format it. Your memory stick is tied to your account too. Honestly, the easiest is to hack your vita and just pirate the DLC you want instead.

How to play hack PS vita and Pirate DLC?

KCAJ1E0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thanks. But All I want is to play my Japanese and HK games with a simple switch of the account on PS Vita. Any solution on this?

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard of Simple Account Switcher, use it to switch to a Japanese account, buy the DLC, play the game once with NoNpDRM, then switch back to the other account and use NoNpDRM's fake licenses instead of the real ones.

KCAJ1E0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I've heard of Simple Account Switcher, use it to switch to a Japanese account, buy the DLC, play the game once with NoNpDRM, then switch back to the other account and use NoNpDRM's fake licenses instead of the real ones.
May I know where I can find it please? I love to have simple account switcher to do the job and that is exactly what I need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U