Android How can I pirate streaming apps for android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to pirate an app that will let me stream audio from my web browser so I can listen to podcasts on my dlna enables reciecer
I can't seem to find any free apps capable or performing this very simple task and it really infuriating I have root and closed framework and bubblUPnP audio cast module installed I try to use black market to get the bubble PNP licence app it installs but I don't think it works streams still cut off after 20min
I tried tompatxch licence with lucky patcher the buy licence went away but stream still ends
I have tried to use all cast ,local cast ,tubio, webvideocastr,
My receiver will not detect anything but bubble ,once it did show something lkike droid something in the network list but the browser crashed and never got any audio
Why is it so hard to get pirated streaming apps?all the so called cracked versions I download still prompt for licence and IAP's and i can't find them on free app stores like black market and lucky patchers auto patching options never work either ,seems like it is really easy to get pirated games foir android but getting basic utility apps like this is next to impossible , All these apps suck anywayrss they have shitty ugly as fuck confusing as fuck UI's and theirntrial versions all suck and are buggy and unstable as fuck i would feel dirty giving these shitty devs even a nickle for this garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end