how can i market my Valorant cheat in this forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends .As a team, we developed the valorant cheat.This cheat is called colorbot but we call aimbot.Automatic update and website works perfectly without risk of ban.But we don't know how to market it.is there anyone who can help.

Thankss....
People who cheat online are terrible people.

People who want to get PAID to help other people cheat online are even worse.

Boo, sir. Boo.

nubman33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends .As a team, we developed the valorant cheat.This cheat is called colorbot but we call aimbot.Automatic update and website works perfectly without risk of ban.But we don't know how to market it.is there anyone who can help.

Thankss....
shove your cheats up your ass. stop killing online games with this garbage.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chill guys
You came here trying to make money by helping trashy ass people cheat on an online game, and you're telling US to chill?

I don't know why you expected a different response. No one here likes online cheaters. Definitely barking up the wrong tree, buddy.

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How about don't sell cheats also don't cheat on online games. The Temp is not the place to tolerate shitty people who cheat online and are less accepting of people selling their cheats.
Chill guys
FB_IMG_1685273029512.png

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

End_eR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chill guys
In the future, maybe consider that "people who want to cheat in competitive online games" and "people who want to homebrew their personal game consoles" are not the same group?

For one, the first group are shitty people if they use said cheats in order to gain an advantage against those not using cheats, and I'd argue you're significantly worse for trying to sell cheats in the first place.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
What's the point of playing a game where you cheat? I don't how that can be fun, especially in a shooting game. The entire point is the challenge of completing a game and beating it on your own merits.

As for people cheating in online game - booh
As for people selling cheats for online games - I hope Karma is a thing and you get crabs from your wife or girlfriend.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasn’t there something made that checks if someone is using cheats. Don’t remember the name of the homebrew. I could be wrong, I think it was a system module.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s