How can I make a DVD5 version of SSBB PAL?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by f00had, Dec 6, 2008.

1. f00had
    OP

f00had GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2008
    Basically I want to rip my Brawl disc and make a playable backup that I can burn onto a single layer DVD. Can anyone tell me how to rip the game and how to edit it so it'll be DVD5?

EDIT: After a lot more searching I found a program to dump/rip/whatever the disc, but I still dunno how I'm gonna edit it.

2. BIG MOE

BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Oct 19, 2008
    Syria
    Wiiland Hills
    up to my knowledge the DvD5 version of the game it have a whole section of the game deleted , so it's not a full game with DvD5 , so why don't just make backup DvD9 and enjoy the full game , and by the way many people have said that Gamma doesn't support DvD9 games and that is wrong [​IMG]

3. f00had
    OP

f00had GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2008
    The thing is my Wii is having trouble reading the original disc, that's why I want to make a DVD5 backup.

4. BIG MOE

BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Oct 19, 2008
    Syria
    Wiiland Hills
    wonder why you have problem reading the original !!!!!!

5. f00had
    OP

f00had GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2008
    Maybe the laser's just going bad, I could try cleaning it but eh I've already beaten the story mode 100%, I'm never gonna do that again [​IMG]

6. Tichinde925

Tichinde925 Marth Ditto Money Match?

Jul 14, 2008
    United States
    Warwick, Rhode Island
    Just download the DVD5 version. Its much easier and you'll know it will work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice