How can I install Pokemon X JPN and USA to same emuNAND?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Wire, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Wire
    OP

Wire GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2015
    United States
    I want to have both Pokemon X JPN and USA installed to my emuNAND so that I can get event pokemon from USA and JPN. Is this possible? If so, could someone link to a guide or tell me how I can do it?

2. Ekaitz

Ekaitz Pokémon Master

Jun 13, 2010
    France
    Lens
    You can't because the games are the same lol. (Language selection at the beginning)

JAP events are linked to console region for example. You can use NTR language plugin to access jap events on any game in fact. (Even though, you'll have to slightly edit it using PkHex because it will shown the USA (for example) as the Pokemon's country, you'll have to change that to JAP and it'll be ok)

3. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    Pokemon X JPN and Pokemon USA are the exact same game, the cia it is region free so you can't have "both" since the cia detects your console/region and gets the event related to it.

4. Wire
    OP

Wire GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2015
    United States
    So I just get the TitleID of Pokemon X, then I do plugin/TitleID and put the jpn language file in it and then when I open Pokemon X it will allow me to get the JPN events?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also, how can I have both JPN and EUR .plg files in it so I can get events from EUR as well.

5. Ekaitz

Ekaitz Pokémon Master

Jun 13, 2010
    France
    Lens
    Yes, you can ;)

6. Wire
    OP

Wire GBAtemp Regular

Oct 17, 2015
    United States
    Ok thanks.

7. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    You'll have to switch the .plg files when you want to access the other region, you can keep both on your SD and use CTRXplorer to move the files.