Gaming How can I get Valkyria Chronicles 3 (English translation patch) to work with TempAR?

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just set up VC3 (Extra Edition) with the English patch, but it seems that TempAR won't load codes from it. I assume that this is either because the game's ID has been changed due to the patch or because the codes obtained from pspar (and converted into TempAR's format) don't support cheats for Japanese games.

Could someone help me out here so I can get TempAR cheats working with VC3?

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhm I have VC3 in english running with cwcheats on my vita. I actually posted the cheat codes and databases on gamefaqs and maybe here. Also there's a weird problem where you hafta use the VC3 cheats not the VC3 EX cheats. You basically hafta switch them. I would put all cheats for both of the games in cwcheats just look up my name for topics in the VC3 forums.

Rasen1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realize it's slightly jacking the topic, but I think it's related. Does anyone know if the VC3 translation project is dead? I know they've translated pretty much everything, but there were still some DLC and misc that they were planning to do. Was the team hit by a C and D?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8