Hacking How can I get the HBL apps on the System menu?

karloz25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have CBHC installed and would like to know how to install WUPinstaller and other HBL apps on my main system menu on the wiiU so I dont have to run Hakchi everytime...

Thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some hbl apps have installable files to use with wup. I have loadiine installed on my system, don't have coldboot hax though.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna need some help finding these title.tik files for:
yWUDinstaller
Homebrew launcher
and FTP
- HBL channel can be found on dimok's github
- WUP installer GX2 channel can be found with a simple Google search
- I'm not aware of any ftp channel yet but you can always install another DS title with WUP installer then convert it to another HaxChi then set it up to autoboot to a specific elf file

Reactions: karloz25

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimok's github, I can't seem to find the channel version....

thanks for the wup installer channel
I'm on my phone or I'd link you the direct link.

Just go to Google and search for "dimok github". Then go to HBL section. Click on releases. You'll see the channel version there.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also you can install as many HaxChi's that you want. As long as you are already in a CFW you use Wii U USB Helper to grab some HaxChi compatible DS games. Install them with WUP installer and then install Haxchi over the top. I'd recommend putting them on USB so if you ever get legit HaxChi and/or CHBC+HaxChi then you won't confuse the two.

Once you have a HaxChi on USB you can have it autoboot any elf you want. Plus it will be in the system menu. You can even change the icon and boot screen and music.

Remember, I'm not talking about legit HaxChi with buying a game from eshop. I'm talking about using Haxchi to create "channels" for whatever want you WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING IN CFW"

There are a few threads on here where people have already created icons and boot music etc. for various HBL elfs for HaxChi. You should look around for some.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: