How can I get the HBL apps on the System menu?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by karloz25, Feb 15, 2017.

1. karloz25
    OP

karloz25 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 11, 2010
    United States
    I have CBHC installed and would like to know how to install WUPinstaller and other HBL apps on my main system menu on the wiiU so I dont have to run Hakchi everytime...

Thanks

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    some hbl apps have installable files to use with wup. I have loadiine installed on my system, don't have coldboot hax though.

3. karloz25
    OP

karloz25 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 11, 2010
    United States
    Gonna need some help finding these title.tik files for:
    yWUDinstaller
    Homebrew launcher
    and FTP

4. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    - HBL channel can be found on dimok's github
    - WUP installer GX2 channel can be found with a simple Google search
    - I'm not aware of any ftp channel yet but you can always install another DS title with WUP installer then convert it to another HaxChi then set it up to autoboot to a specific elf file

karloz25 likes this.
  5. karloz25
    OP

karloz25 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 11, 2010
    United States
    dimok's github, I can't seem to find the channel version....

thanks for the wup installer channel

6. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    I'm on my phone or I'd link you the direct link.

Just go to Google and search for "dimok github". Then go to HBL section. Click on releases. You'll see the channel version there.

7. jbuck1975

jbuck1975 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
  8. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Also you can install as many HaxChi's that you want. As long as you are already in a CFW you use Wii U USB Helper to grab some HaxChi compatible DS games. Install them with WUP installer and then install Haxchi over the top. I'd recommend putting them on USB so if you ever get legit HaxChi and/or CHBC+HaxChi then you won't confuse the two.

Once you have a HaxChi on USB you can have it autoboot any elf you want. Plus it will be in the system menu. You can even change the icon and boot screen and music.

Remember, I'm not talking about legit HaxChi with buying a game from eshop. I'm talking about using Haxchi to create "channels" for whatever want you WHILE YOU ARE RUNNING IN CFW"

There are a few threads on here where people have already created icons and boot music etc. for various HBL elfs for HaxChi. You should look around for some.

Last edited by Kafluke, Feb 16, 2017