How can i get my cpu + nand keys

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by shanefromoz, Dec 17, 2010.

Dec 17, 2010
  1. shanefromoz
    OP

Member shanefromoz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Hi All,

I have a xbox 360 jtag elite which has been jtagged.
    When i got it done the guy gave me a cd with nand + cpu key on it but ive lost the cd.
    How can i get the info from the xbox 360 again?

Cheers Shane

2. mocalacace

Member mocalacace GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Turn on the Xbox using the eject button and it will boot into XELL, once it goes through all the stuff it will show your CPU key.

3. guerrierodipace

Newcomer guerrierodipace Advanced Member

Italy
    there are 2 possibilities:
    1)you have only Xell installed,so must take a photo with camera during showing right lines with CPU key

[​IMG]

2)the guy have installed Xellous, you are lucky,just wait that finish to load all and in end you have clearly CPU and DVD key. You can also connect via ftp and download keys and nand backup.

[​IMG]

how said just start the xbox with the eject long press

4. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    +1 to cpu key stuff.

A quick aside- if this is for a freeboot update then the simple bundled programs will likely not be able to generate the required files from a hacked dump. More recent versions of 360 flash dump tool will be able to extract/generate the required files from a hacked dump (make sure to check "extract ibuild compatible files" under settings pulldown menu -> options before pressing extract (select everything you can but the bottom option)).

Likewise the flash360 tool you are probably using to write the NAND also has dump options if memory serves (I normally use xellous though).