Gaming How can I get Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates DLC without eShop?

ihaveawindows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I want to get the DLC maps in Awakening and Fates, but each time I go to the Outrealm Gate (Awakening) or the Dragon's Gate (Fates), I get a 007-2001 or 005-5958. I've region changed before, but on the previous regions (I RCed about 3 times) I haven't made an NNID. I bought it pre CFWed on 11.6 (2018), it was A9LH so I had to upgrade it to B9S. When I first bought it I can't access the eShop. So, to recap, I wish to have DLC maps without accessing the eShop.

P.S:
For Awakening, I have tried everything from installing the DLC for Citra emulator (the DLCv2) and stuff! It wont work whatsoever

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to get the DLC maps in Awakening and Fates, but each time I go to the Outrealm Gate (Awakening) or the Dragon's Gate (Fates), I get a 007-2001 or 005-5958. I've region changed before, but on the previous regions (I RCed about 3 times) I haven't made an NNID. I bought it pre CFWed on 11.6 (2018), it was A9LH so I had to upgrade it to B9S. When I first bought it I can't access the eShop. So, to recap, I wish to have DLC maps without accessing the eShop.

P.S:
For Awakening, I have tried everything from installing the DLC for Citra emulator (the DLCv2) and stuff! It wont work whatsoever
Use google. search for what ya need. DLC like that is warez and ya aint getting that here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over