Hacking How can i get DSBrick.A and DSBrick.B files?

enkasteller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, as written in title, i'm searching for "TROJ.DSBRICK.A" and "TROJ.DSBRICK.B".

DSBrick.A has the common name of "r0mloader.nds" or "r0mloader.zip"
DSBrick.B has the common name of "taihen.nds" or "taihen.zip"
There are another two versions of these, one disguised as a Mario Party DS rom and another one as a Dragon quest 9 rom.
More info can be found at https://wiki.mariocube.com/index.php?title=CrashMe&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop.
If you find them, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Edit: FOUND SOMETHING, but it's a nono. https://web.archive.org/web/20090707025809/www.sharebee.com/816a15bc this was the download page for the fake dragon quest 9 download, but the links are dead.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you're interested in malware for consoles, the PSP had a bricker and the Vita had a malicious app that would wipe a certain partition, iirc...

Hell you can code up your very own brickers and disguise them as romloaders/hentai viewers or under other names if you got some coding skills.
That's exactly what the authors of the DS/PSP/Vita brickers did.

As for someone giving it to you, I don't think anyone with common sense would do that.
The risk of those trojans spreading again gets bigger with every person that gets a copy.

enkasteller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's perfectly fine if you don't want to give me those files. I know i might seem lying when i say i want to make a video about them, but i just wanted to make a better quality video. I don't want to spread them, as i don't even know how i could xD.

EDIT: I don't have any coding skill.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol