How can I get a girl?

give me some advices.

• Change myself,perform face-lifting to be Brad Pitt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get rich , then girl will find me , I don't need to find a girl.

• I don't need a girl, just want a sextoy.

• Change my sex to be a girl.

• Say love to any girls on the streets.

• Just go to bed, there will be a girl in dream.

• Total voters

Assassination

暗殺者Lv25
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ninn said:
Change your sex to be a girl, and then you can be my girl.
smileipb2.png

lol. thats crazy

D

Deleted User

Communication is the keyword. Look for some girl you like, talk to her, ask her out. Take your time, you've still got your whole life.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I voted the option of getting reach, then girls will find you.
From my experience, I've seen a lot of assholes with pretty girls that surely didn't deserve them, but money talks.
When you have money, usually you have power and people around you usually are your subordinate.
Girls love man with power !
A girl would go as far as "truly believing" that they love you and not your money , because with your money you have power and confidence and girls like to be secure and safe....plus they like it when their boyfriends have the most expensive cars then the other girl's boyfriends .

That said, I think in normal circumstances ( ordinary people ) , you should get into some sort of social activity.
I mean an internet forum is a social activity, but you rarely meet people in person.
What you need is find some interest, things that girls do as well , like volleyball , or take some dance lessons, or even go to an english school.
You'd be surprised here in New York, people come from all over the word.
A friend of mines, when he first came over , took a few months of English classes, and you can't imagine how many girls where there ! Asians, black, south Americans...........any kind of girl you could dream of......and they all wanted and needed to " practice " english, so a simple " Let's hang out after school " or " why don't we go for a pizza on thursday so we can talk more " would do the trick.
Since you probably already speak English ( unless you used google translation to create this topic
wink.gif
) , I would say the best option is taking some dance lessons.
Whether you like ballroom, or salsa and merenge, when you take dancing lessons you are bound to meet a lot of girls.
Then , you only need to do some research ( maybe on the internet tjhat we are so familiar with ) and find some cool places and cool party to go to, then you would just invite a bunch of girls out to this upcoming party so you could all put in practice what you have learned.....there's no better way to make a girl hot then to make her sweat on the dance floor !

So the verdict :

Let's take some dance lessons !!!!!!!!!
smile.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Stiff said:
When people say, "it burns when I pee". They really mean, it feels like I am passing razor blades soaked in lighter fuel and set on fire through my penis......
What's that got to do with anything in your post or even in this topic?

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Just talk to girls. That is the first and most crucial step.

Get to know them. The closer you become, the more things you will find in common and the higher your chances to get one to become your girlfriend will be.

*Don't become to close, because they won't want to "ruin your friendship" lmao.

Good luck
smile.gif

random-passer-by

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nigeria
And why would you want to get a girl? Girlfriends are:
- a waste of time
- a waste of money
- annoying, most of the time
- dumb, you can't engage in a conversation about something more meaningful than shopping/make up/gossip
etc.
If you wan't sex you don't need a girlfriend for that, there are many sluts out there willing to ride your johnson.

_Chaz_ said:
  • Be a nice guy.
I've been a nice guy for 22 years. Nice guys never get any pussy. Ever.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Nice_Guy

Stiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Stiff said:
When people say, "it burns when I pee". They really mean, it feels like I am passing razor blades soaked in lighter fuel and set on fire through my penis......
What's that got to do with anything in your post or even in this topic?

I'm just saying, if you use the technique I outlined to score with girls, wrap it up. Its all fun and games until someone gets the aids.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you're desperate man,
if you wanna get into a serious relationship, i would recommend to just be yourself and do your best to be with girls and get to know them, what you shouldn't do is to start a relationship with a lie, it is way to stressful to make someone belief over a long period of time that you're a person you not really are. take youre time and know if there is a person willing to accept you as you are you're on the right way

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the thing!
All you jaded fellows out there.
"Be yourself and hope for the best"
May sound like a typical chick answer and maybe that's because
not ALL ladies are interested in all these crazy shenanigans you dudes are trying to pull here,
I'll admit I didn't used to like nice guys. I thought you know BADASS BOY would be more exciting.
But in the end, a decent girl (haha I called myself decent) will WAKE UP and give up on losers and jerks
and settle down with a nice dependable dude who cares and yadda yadda yadda.

So what I'm saying...I don't know how old OP is, but it's not too late, don't be in such a rush...
so yeah, be yourself totally works. Also have good hygiene.
rofl2.gif

nice quiet guys get it on too.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ufotrash said:
Here's the thing!
All you jaded fellows out there.
"Be yourself and hope for the best"
May sound like a typical chick answer and maybe that's because
not ALL ladies are interested in all these crazy shenanigans you dudes are trying to pull here,
I'll admit I didn't used to like nice guys. I thought you know BADASS BOY would be more exciting.
But in the end, a decent girl (haha I called myself decent) will WAKE UP and give up on losers and jerks
and settle down with a nice dependable dude who cares and yadda yadda yadda.

So what I'm saying...I don't know how old OP is, but it's not too late, don't be in such a rush...
so yeah, be yourself totally works. Also have good hygiene.
rofl2.gif

nice quiet guys get it on too.

You are right, but like I said before, ( like in the previous post I was talking about taking dance lessons ), sometimes , some guys need more to create " an opportunity ", in other word a chance to be at the right place at the right time, and then you eventually meet somebody.
But first, you got to get yourself into some social activity that both guys and girls like/can do.
If for example you always hang out with your pals, then you'll never meet anybody new out of your circle.
And stopping a girl on the train or try to talk to her while shopping sounds too cheesy for me..........
So I stand with my original advice, get some lessons of some type, being it dance, or art, or sportish of some kind, should at least put you in contact with a group of people who share your interests, and that's a start.

That said ufutrash, how would you like to take some dancing lessons with me
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?