Hacking how can i ge to nintendo channel without updating

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
like,nintendo channel asks me to go to wii shop channel,and that asks me to do an update...

i don't want to have to uypdate,since i have other things in my wii,so,how can i solve this problem?

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought I'd try that shit out a few years ago.
Mate, you don't want it! Waste of your time, the nintendo channel is a bag of shite, just a slow way of looking at what games are coming (which you'll already know from other sources)
Trust, shite

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a waste of space!!!! However as was posted earlier if you want to use it just use modmii or something to update to the latest IOS56 and shop channel v20 and you should be easily able to access the shop. Even if you don't want the waste of space nintendo channel it still will let you access the shop to buy VC titles and update other channels ect.

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i like to see nintendo channel
not much the videos,altough last year,near the end it was very good (other m through dkcr trailers)
also,a little helping underraed gems (such as castlevania judgment) and tryng to open the eyes of people to overrated things (such as TvC...man,smash is there for a reason)albeit it doesn't do acctually much i like to do those

but i often stop to see my playtime records

i'm gonna try those things mentioned some days from now,since i have lost my sd adapter,and my pc cannot support sd cards (my prointer can,but the thing usually does not regocnize that anymore)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse