Gaming How can I fix Pokemon White 2 Save Data could not be accessed?

Solution
Legit game I assume.
I've heard that once and it was a the save chip having become a little loose / bad solder joints. (Source? No idea anymore… sorry)

You could try copying the save with Checkpoint and see if the data can be copied and works in TWiLight Menu++ or a flashcart (and maybe if valid save data can be restored to the cart).

I think there was some save manager for DS(i) games as well… forgot it. My (old) Checkpoint didn't offer to wipe the save.

Good luck!

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Legit game I assume.
I've heard that once and it was a the save chip having become a little loose / bad solder joints. (Source? No idea anymore… sorry)

You could try copying the save with Checkpoint and see if the data can be copied and works in TWiLight Menu++ or a flashcart (and maybe if valid save data can be restored to the cart).

I think there was some save manager for DS(i) games as well… forgot it. My (old) Checkpoint didn't offer to wipe the save.

Good luck!

Solution

LostRabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Been using TWLSaveTool for those older pokemon titles. quite minimalistic and easy to use.

You could backup everything and check it out via pkhex, maybe theres still stuff to restore?

Not sure if its possible to just wipe everything. But if its totallly screwed up anyway, you can use a tool like that and overwrite the damaged save with a working one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)