Hacking Question How can I downgrade my sysNAND from 12.0 to 11.0

Karama89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello there

I updated my switch sysNAND (I don’t have emunand) to 12.0 through Daybreak and my atmosphere to 0.19.5
But unfortunately it doesn’t work anymore and found out that 12.0 and atmosphere doesn’t support 1-Bit SD issue.. and I’m in a country where no talented person can fix the card reader FPC.. so the only option is to downgrade.. is there any trusted tutorial for that ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably as long as an efuse wasn't blown. I don't know much about the switch stuff though, but the 360 uses the same thing to prevent downgrading.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can downgrade using Daybreak the same way you updated, if you don't care about your fuse count. If you do care about your fuse count and being able to boot without Hekate/fusee-primary, then you cannot downgrade.

Reactions: impeeza

Karama89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Actually I only want to boot on CFW but I can’t .. is the efuse the same as burnt fuse people talk about ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can downgrade using Daybreak the same way you updated, if you don't care about your fuse count. If you do care about your fuse count and being able to boot without Hekate/fusee-primary, then you cannot downgrade.
I wish I can boot to my CFW so that I can use daybreak .. but I can’t access the CFW

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I only want to boot on CFW but I can’t .. is the efuse the same as burnt fuse people talk about ?

I wish I can boot to my CFW so that I can use daybreak .. but I can’t access the CFW
And why is it you think 12.1.0 is the problem?

Is the SD card FAT32 or exFAT?

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I'm legit, and I was told to use fat32, because even officially the exfat driver with the switch has major problems. allocation size doesn't really matter (tested it), so just use 32KB (default).

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Op is talking about 1-Bit SD issue
If i read it corectly its a cardreader issue, and OP mentioned that latest AMS ain't supporting 1-Bit SD anymore
So only solution must be that OP need to replace or repair the cardreader in the console

Last edited by Kallrkyle,

Karama89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Op is talking about 1-Bit SD issue
If i read it corectly its a cardreader issue, and OP mentioned that latest AMS ain't supporting 1-Bit SD anymore
So only solution must be that OP need to replace or repair the cardreader in the console

You are mostly right ! Actually it’s not the card reader .. it’s a pin in the connector of sd reader in motherboard.
And why is it you think 12.1.0 is the problem?

Is the SD card FAT32 or exFAT?

The 12.0 is my problem because it has a new master key that doesn’t support 1bit Sd issue.. that’s what hekate developer said .. :(

Kallrkyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
And you are sure its on the connector on the motherboard the problem is, have read alot of others mention it also can be a bend pin in the reader itself, can happen if SD card being put in and taken out pretty much

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You always can restore the NAND backup you shold make when start to modding your console. And once your switch nand is working use daybreak to put the firmware version you like

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Or the slot isn't properly clipped in. I had a console here with this problem. Hekate told me the 1bit stuff. I opened the console, removed the card reader, clipped it back in and tadah, problem solved. No damaged pins.

Karama89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Or the slot isn't properly clipped in. I had a console here with this problem. Hekate told me the 1bit stuff. I opened the console, removed the card reader, clipped it back in and tadah, problem solved. No damaged pins.

I’ve opened the console and replaced a as reader with another one and still the issue is there .. and I actually saw with my own eyes that the connector is missing a pin.. anyhow.. unfortunately I didn’t make any backup

Ibcap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you have booted on 12.1.0 with the *official* bootloader (no hekate or fusee primary) fuses wont be touched. Similarly, if you downgrade, fuses will only be checked when booting without those payloads. So you should be fine downgrading with daybreak, although you should probably fix the 1bit issue instead.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can technically downgrade with ChoiDujour or eMMCHacGen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.