1. LucidLad1

OP LucidLad1 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I messed up my switch about a year and a half ago maybe longer. I BELIEVE I was trying to update a game though tinfoil. I gave up on it and recently decided I should see if I can fix it. It gave me the blue screen when I pressed power. I ended up downgrading firmware because I couldn't turn it on normally. Now nothing happens when I press power. it won't turn on at all no blue screen or anything. I can run hekate but it keeps giving me different errors when I try to run CFW and I CAN'T run OFW through hekate because it just goes to the hekate screen and freezes. When I try CFW it shows the Atmosphere screen for a second and then goes black. I want to know if there is any way to wipe it of everything, I don't care about saves or anything on the console I just want to be able to turn it on OFW. I tried a million things because I don't like asking for help but at this point I have given up once again. I have a partial NAND from when it was working it's missing the boot part. I recall doing everything correctly the first time I backed it up but when I had to go back and use the back up I noticed boot files were missing both 1 and 2. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Do you know which system version you were on when you made your NAND backup without BOOT0/1?

3. LucidLad1

OP LucidLad1 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I do not know. It was not long after I got the switch is there any way to tell find out using the files I have or the serial or something?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - complete, switch, reset