How can I disable homebrew news in the main page?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by kernelPANIC, Mar 1, 2007.

1. kernelPANIC
    OP

Member kernelPANIC GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    Is there a way to do this? I'd like to see only Wii, NDS, GBA and General news ONLY on the front page, nothing homebrew related. Is there any way to achieve this?

2. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

3. kernelPANIC
    OP

Spain
    Well, I DID try messing with those settings (I would NEVER create a new topic without trying different settings and performing a search on the forum on similar topics first) and I have "NDS, Wii, GBA, General" as my Portal Display Settings. However, I can still see homebrew news in the front page... I tried refreshing the browser, deleting the cookies... but homebrew news are still there. Perhaps it can't be disabled with the old portal settings?

4. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

of course it won't work if you still use the old portal !

5. kernelPANIC
    OP

Spain
    Well, excuse me for asking such absurd questions. Please feel free to delete this topic if you think it's necessary.

6. R2DJ

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Are there more choices other than NDS, Wii, GB release and GBATemp news? For example, is there a thing for the KYT session to keep me updated or Narin's cheat database to keep me informed of the new cheats available.

7. Midnightzak

Member Midnightzak GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there a way to "roll-up" or a "minimize" function to make that screen easier to navigate? If not can this maybe be considered for a future update?