Gaming How can I delete Wii Shop account? The serial I found at the back of my Wii is invalid!?

subverbo_16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought a 2nd hand Wii off eBay but I can't seem to connect to the US shop. When the Shop channel connects to the net, it would say that the Japanese Shop was previously connected and the new region is US. I get pass the Club Nintendo page then error 205958. I've read somewhere that I have to delete the previous Shop account so I reverted the shop region to Japanese via Anyregion changer and it would connect. Fast forward to the part where I need to input the serial number to erase the Jap shop account, i entered the number at the back of my console: LJH108XXXXXXX and says it's invalid. So I cant remove the Jap shop account at all! I tried to format the Wii to US Region but once I access the Shop again, it would still say that the Wii shop has previously been connected to Japan.

I want to have access to the shop so I can access download to the YouTube channel and so I can download additional songs for my Just Dance 4. Help!

subverbo_16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If i just delete the channel, won't the system still know that the previously connected shop was Japan? I did try to format it. Maybe there's a program that let's you determine the system serial number?

subverbo_16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JoostinOnline
I tried entering the serial but it still didn't work.
I was thinking, don't wii serial have letters at front like:
LEH
LU
LJH
etc?
Wouldn't I have to input something like that?

subverbo_16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"LJ" didn't actually work.
I tried different letter combinations of Jap Wii Serial Numbers on the net.
From LJH, LEH, LEF, LJM.
Until I tried LJF and it worked. Thanks for your program man!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn