PS1/2 how can i cheat on esr patched pal backups?

Jimmay123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey all.
so my ps2 has freemcboot on it and i have backed all of my games up and they load perfectly after esr patching.

I wanted to be able to use my action replay but it doesnt seem to work for me though
i downloaded this pre patched version of my action replay.

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/other/action-replay-max-60hz-palntsc/

i hoped that would do the job but after booting in and choosing my codes i try to start my games
and even my non backed up discs it always hangs on the loading game screen.

unfortunately it looks like code breaker is out because it is ntsc only as was gameshark if i am not mistaken.

I dont really know where to go from here and was hoping someone here could maybe help me out :)

i have tried searching the net but all i can come up with is codebreaker which wont work for me and doesnt have the games i require :(
plus even if i could work it i don't own a codebreaker so it would be piracy but i do own an ar max evo

p.s the link provided is for informational purposes only if you do not own action replay max evo please don't download it from that link i put it there to show you what i have tried.

Last edited by Jimmay123,

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a patched codebreaker to load ELF files instead of discs.
Have it load ESR after selecting your codes, and ESR will boot your backup

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this is an old thread, but can you use pal games with codebreaker.

i just found that when i use a esr patched action replay and use legit games it hangs on the launching game screen.

i had another version which wasnt esr patched which worked for backups and retail discs but i hate using swap magic and swaping the discs.

im looking for something ideally i can boot and put my legit or esr patched games (PAL)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.