How can I catalog my games (PC -- read what i mean) 1000's of

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by blackacidevil, Jul 1, 2010.

1. blackacidevil
    OP

blackacidevil GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2010
    Canada
    Vancouver Canada
    Hey there,

heres a wierd question, and Im just wondering if someone made the software to do so..

I have about 1000 or so roms, and I enjoy checking out the titles and then throwing away the bad ones or sometimes, I say hey its not bad, but Ill get to it later.

So the PC being where its all stored, I'd like to know if theres a program similar to an interface like WBFS manager (wii) where i could add comments about the NDS files Ive played, so I can remember what I thought of it, I find myself, putting the same game on wondering what I thought of it, because i didnt delete it.

So in Windows (yes I know windows just fine, ), anyone else doing something that IM asking, cause Id like to hear the closest response to how someone else is doing it

Example

Rangerbilly[e]multi5.nds - Cowboy/Farm game, 1st shooter, looks ok

then I can drop those back on my card, its just easier

thanks

PS ) DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR ROMS OR I WILL SMACK YOU IN THE FACE IM NIEL DIAMOND

Neil Diamond Skit

2. aphirst

aphirst "Aren't girls with pee-pees just men?"

Oct 22, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Hull
    The only thing that comes to my mind is Rominator, by hankchill. There's a discussion thread somewhere which mentions its features in detail; and I suppose there'd be no harm in trying it out to see what it does. Sorry if it ends up not helping. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice