Hacking How can I burn a DVD-R as a DVD-ROM for my wii?

games2007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm trying to burn Super Paper Mario onto my DVD-R as a DVD-ROM so I can play it in my wii. I have the ISO and everything already.
When I use imgBurn, it tells me that the Book Type is DVD-R. Is there a program I can use where I can either just burn DVD-ROMs, or press a button to burn a DVD-ROM, without doing any Book Type Settings. Whenever I try to change them, either the settings aren't there, or the Book Type stays DVD-R. I've tryed Nero, DVD Decrypter, and imgBurn. Also, if I get DVD-Rs, do I have to change ANY BOOK SETTINGS AT ALL?
I hope someone can help. =/

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lol, finally somebody who wants to change the booktype before burning on media which doesn't require or even support it...

You are right: bitsetting is important when you want to load burned discs in a Wii as data, video or backup discs, but bitsetting is only required for DVD+R media. And for DVD-Rs you can't set the booktype, only for DVD+Rs.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You question has been answered in the other topic you had started that deals with basically the same thing.

And since I don't know which you are reading I'll repeat myself: First search, then read

Get DVD-R's, use Imageburn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr