Gaming How can I beat team rainbow rocket in ultra moon?

Manuelasparkles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need your help for Pokemon ultra moon. I need to battle team rainbow rocket. But they have some strong Pokemon. What pokemon should I use to battle them?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I take it you've already beaten them by now, but if you still are having troubles, I'll post the best Pokemon to use against each of the bosses.
Maxie- Alolan Ninetales around level 68 with Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam (for Mightyena), Extrasensory (for Crobat and Weezing), Blizzard/Frost Breath (for Groudon, Blizzard is stronger but worse accuracy, Freeze Dry is an option that helps with other bosses though) and lastly Aqua Tail for Camerupt while holding Expert Belt, that way you'll one shot everything just fine. Go for a +Special Attack Nature though, Crobat will outspeed you unless you are lv75 otherwise and you won't one-shot Groudon otherwise.

Archie- Exact same Ninetales set, except you simply want something to beat Kyogre with OR have the last Ice move be Freeze Dry which will hit it supereffectively (but won't do as much damage on Groudon).

Cyrus- Again, same set of the Ninetales for the Honchkrow and Weavile (you can one shot them without worrying about them killing you). As for the other Pokemon, or even all, you can go with mixed attacking Lucario at around level 68-70 (or Mega if you somehow have it), with Stone Edge (one shots all but the legendary), then Aura Sphere for Dialga if on Ultra Sun or Dragon Pulse for Palkia for Ultra Moon, Dark Pulse and Earthquake (last two you'll see why).

Ghestis- This is why, Dark Pulse for Cofagrigus, Aura Sphere for Buffalant, Bisharp and Hydreigon (which you can kill with x4 Fairy move from Ninetales), then Earthquake for Zekrom/Reshiram depending on version.

Lysandre- Mooblast/Dazzling Gleam from Ninetales kills Mienshao and Honchkrow, Lucario can Aura Sphere/Stone Edge/Earthquake Pyroar, Ninetales can Freeze Dry Gyarados (x4 weak), then finally Ninetales decimates Yveltal on UM while giving Flash Cannon to Lucario before the fight demolishes Xerneas on US.

Giovanni- Nintetales destroys most his team as it's Ground-bases, so Dugtrio, Nidoking, Nidoqueen and Rhyperior all get bodied, but if Rhyperior survives due to Solid Rock, just finish it off with Lucario. As for Mewtwo, simply try to get a Thunder Wave on it, that will make it a joke to fight even if underlevelled. On US this Mewtwo is Mewtwo X and a HUGE pain because of it's good coverage, but on UM it's a joke, having next to no coverage, so like I said, Thunder Wave, then wail on it with Dark Pulse from Lucario or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol