ROM Hack How can I add more DLC as .cia with already bought legit DLCs?

sanitycindy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hello, I have been playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy CC (JPN) for years, and I bought and installed some DLCs already long time ago.

Now I have the full DLC set as .cia file and tried to install them, but the game only reads already installed DLCs and it doesn't load new data from .cia file.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the whole DLC set, but still the game only reads the first installed data.

Is there a way I can use the full DLC package in my savedata?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
possibly the ticket is the reason. I know tik sweep and fbi can remove unused tickets, so I'd suggest uninstalling what you have, deleting the ticket, then reinstalling everything.

sanitycindy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
possibly the ticket is the reason. I know tik sweep and fbi can remove unused tickets, so I'd suggest uninstalling what you have, deleting the ticket, then reinstalling everything.

Hmm now you say it I have some more questions...

1 Do I have to reinstall the game too? I am playing with an actual gamecart.
2 So what I have to do is deleting the DLC again with FBI, along with the ticket?(Because I think I deleted the ticket too when I tried deleting the DLC by FBI) or do I have to use tiksweep?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think tik sweep does the same thing as fbi. I know that whenever I uninstalled something, the ticket would remain. I'm not sure what happens to the ticket with a retail cart.

sanitycindy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I think tik sweep does the same thing as fbi. I know that whenever I uninstalled something, the ticket would remain. I'm not sure what happens to the ticket with a retail cart.
Tried deleting DLC and tickets then reinstalling.
Still not working....
I am really not sure what to do now actually...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🛌