Homebrew How can i access again the Nintendo/Wiishop Channels

guedesbrawl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i like to mess with nintendo channel,and i would need wii shop channel to acess the update for the nintendo channel (one of the few things it is needed now,since wads exist)

however,i would need to do a system menu update to get in the shop channel....

so,any way to get around that

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you just have to install the latest wii shop channel wad and install the ios that goes with it.
Install the ios first. if you dont install the correct ios and you install the wii shop channel you will brick.
I bricked my SNEEK Nand like that. If you dont have any brick protection then i suggest you install some and test the wii shop out on a SNEEK Nand.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well there are many ways to do what you want. If you know your stuff you can use NUSD to download the latest Wii Shop Channel and required IOS as WADs and install them using a WAD manager like Multi-Mod-Manager. Or you can just follow GAF's Wii Shop Update without updating Wii Guide.

BTW: The latest Shop Channel and needed IOS versions are: Wii Shop Channel v20 (00010002/48414241v20) & IOS56v5662 (00000001/00000038v5662)

-[]D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1