How can I 100% kill my ipod touch in order to return it

hobbles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm afraid much of your last post did not make much sense.
I have solved your problem. Both devices are so close to doing the exact same thing in the exact same way, that it really, truly, in 99% of situations does not matter which one you have. The last 1% is for people who are economically irrational.
The extra 40 gig of music your neighbor has doesn't mean jack if you can't listen to the 80 gig you already have.
The fact that his is slightly smaller than yours is nothing to be ashamed of. It still fits in your pocket.
The fact that you ignored the post I made earlier, which was almost exactly the same as this one demonstrates to me that you are not willing to listen to reason.
The fact that you are not willing to reason prompts me to abandon any further conversation with you.

Please, feel free try to impress on me that you are actually rational and logical in the form of a reply, though I regret i will be unable to read it.
Goodbye.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and now that I remember what the original topic was:

Just use iLiberty+ to force it into DFU mode. Same mode it goes into when you screw up a firmware update.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Make a website 'SmashMyiTouch' and have a ChipIn page to earn money online.
Get enough money to get the new iTouch and smash your old one while recording it.
laugh.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
JPH said:
Get enough money to get the new iTouch and smash your old one while recording it.
laugh.gif
Bah. The term iTouch now confuses me as it refers to either the iPod Touch or that cheap DS flashcart.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Orc said:
JPH said:
laugh.gif
Bah. The term iTouch now confuses me as it refers to either the iPod Touch or that cheap DS flashcart.
I feel the same way... so now I converted to thinking ipod touch instead of itouchds because to be honest nobody talks about itouchds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche