Hacking How can a PSTV with Henkaku transfer screenshots to my PC?

Robbie_Haruna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So there's the content manager thing, but (and I don't know if this is because I'm running CFW,) it just won't connect to my PC. It just never detects my PC in the content manager. I follow the directions 100%, hit "Add Device," then "Yes, connect to a PC," and it just puts me back at the add device screen without even detecting the damn thing (yes, both are connected to the same Wifi signal.)

It's supposed to give me some popup on my PC with a code to register my PC with it, but that doesn't show up for me either. What's the deal here? Does this just not work with a CFW PSTV? I want to be able to get my game screenshots onto my PC, but this just decides that it doesn't want to work.

Any help would be appreciated, is this just not an option? Is there some alternative that will work properly with a CFW system?

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there's the content manager thing, but (and I don't know if this is because I'm running CFW,) it just won't connect to my PC. It just never detects my PC in the content manager. I follow the directions 100%, hit "Add Device," then "Yes, connect to a PC," and it just puts me back at the add device screen without even detecting the damn thing (yes, both are connected to the same Wifi signal.)

It's supposed to give me some popup on my PC with a code to register my PC with it, but that doesn't show up for me either. What's the deal here? Does this just not work with a CFW PSTV? I want to be able to get my game screenshots onto my PC, but this just decides that it doesn't want to work.

Any help would be appreciated, is this just not an option? Is there some alternative that will work properly with a CFW system?
FTP It with vitashell

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando o Tapatalk

Bergot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I hadn't even thought of that.

Worked like a charm.
Are you using QCMA to make the conection beetwen The Psvita tv/PC?

I can only connect the Psvita TV with Sony's official CMA, I could never connect to QCMA ... You can try that too ..

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando o Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended