Rawr :3
OP
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
I recently ripped Super Smash Bros Brawl onto an external hard drive enclosure using USB Loader GX to be used with USB Loader and to test with the emulator Dolphin.

Problem is it seems to be too small even though it plays fine in USB Loader
blink.gif

I would like to try it with the Dolphin Emulator but it doesn't show up the list nor can it be opened in WiiScrubber
hate2.gif

Any Temper here know why that is?

john.jingle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was ripping the game (legit SSBB disc) on USB Loader GX and it says 2.XXGB which was weird since it was on a dual layered disc... I thought it might be higher than 4GB. I didn't get to play it because I aborted the ripping since it was stuck at 4%. But yeah, I need to know how big SSBB is when ripping because ~2.5GB is way too small

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
john.jingle said:
I was ripping the game (legit SSBB disc) on USB Loader GX and it says 2.XXGB which was weird since it was on a dual layered disc... I thought it might be higher than 4GB. I didn't get to play it because I aborted the ripping since it was stuck at 4%. But yeah, I need to know how big SSBB is when ripping because ~2.5GB is way too small

It's 2.5GB over a full DVD5 image.

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seyiji said:
arctic_flame said:
Seyiji said:
Ok so now that that is cleared up why won't the iso show up in Dolphin and why can WiScrubber see a directory tree?

You've probably dumped it incorrectly.

axmwly.png

Use something like this to dump it...
Hmm when I launch in via HBC it says "This is not a Valid Wii Application"

Try BannerBombing it instead of HBC. Launch BannerBomb like normal but choose to load the boot.dol that's in the dumper's folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn