How are the load times on Xenoblade Chronicles X using Loadiine?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TroublesWithModding, Jun 20, 2017.

1. TroublesWithModding
    OP

TroublesWithModding Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    I've yet to buy a new hard drive for my wii u currently, so I'm stuck with a SD Card. I'm wondering how fast the load times are. Is it bareable?

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Why not install to internal memory

3. TroublesWithModding
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    I already have Smash bros installed. :/ So no more room left, since I'm just on a 32 gb.

4. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Load times are OK but you are missing a huge part of the game by having no internet connection with Loadiine. Many quests are near to impossible especially near the start of the game with no multiplayer online.

5. TroublesWithModding
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    Huh how so? Is there like a npc that can only be seen in multiplayer?

6. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    The enemies in the game are all incredibly tough at the start of the game without multiplayer you have to spend several hours just leveling up to survive. Plus a number of Quests require you to collect things in game and can take many hours to collect what you need but if you have multiplayer you can get items from them ect. Don't forgot the game was designed primarily to be a multiplayer online game.

TroublesWithModding likes this.
  7. MyLegGuy

MyLegGuy Moron

Nov 26, 2014
    United States
    I strongly disagree, I never used multiplayer at all and got through the game fine.
    There are tons of enemies that are too strong at the beginning, but you're fine if you avoid them and focus on the mission.
    Before doing the main story missions, I always did as many affinity missions as I could. Maybe this served as the hours of leveling that's apparently necessary.

TroublesWithModding likes this.