Gaming How about this r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition?

meineliebe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition is a good card for 3ds. but i think, gateway team is more professionnal. so i have bought a gateway a few months ago. i have tried, the quality of the card is very good. it can run problemlos on my 3ds konsole V4,1 .
as for r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition i havenot bought yet, i donot know ~~

Benny_28

Trophies
XP
Country
MT-Card +1, i love it, solid solid cart, works fantastic
r4i gold 3ds, works fine to, white cart hasnt got the build quality, doesnt feel like its made properly, only 1 rom at a time, but all the same it works flawlessly so no problems with it so far.

meineliebe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
MT-Card +1, i love it, solid solid cart, works fantastic
r4i gold 3ds, works fine to, white cart hasnt got the build quality, doesnt feel like its made properly, only 1 rom at a time, but all the same it works flawlessly so no problems with it so far.

i saw a news about gateway that gateway team updated the latest firmware 2.1 Omega...But still in the testing phase....

layyen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want cheap card - take R4i as I took, I dont want to play pokemon and a lot of another games, i would like only few and then r4i is enought
if you want full compatibility then gateway is better,

but maybe in time r4i will get the same update - without brick code hope..

p.s. http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=521 your link was a bit expensive, this is good seller, and was sponsor of gbatemp, you can read a lot of good experiences with them..

Jojse

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night