How about that Destroy All Humans Remake?

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are you guys excited for this remake that's coming out on July 28th?

I personally am. I love the series.

If so, what are you most excited about with it?
(Highkey hope they remake #2, 3, 4 as well)

Solution
Heck yes I am! Played at least the first 2 games a long time ago. Pretty sure I also played 3. Didn't even know there was a 4th!

Played the demo for several hours on Steam, feels good and looks great. Keeping the original voice acting is great. While playing the demo, I realized the voice actor for Invader Zim also voices Pox in this game. I don't think Invader Zim existed when I played the original. He does such a great Alien persona.

Not sure what I'm most excited about. I barely remember the story. The telekinesis powers are super fun.

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heck yes I am! Played at least the first 2 games a long time ago. Pretty sure I also played 3. Didn't even know there was a 4th!

Played the demo for several hours on Steam, feels good and looks great. Keeping the original voice acting is great. While playing the demo, I realized the voice actor for Invader Zim also voices Pox in this game. I don't think Invader Zim existed when I played the original. He does such a great Alien persona.

Not sure what I'm most excited about. I barely remember the story. The telekinesis powers are super fun.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs