HOW 2 OCTOHAX!? 5.5.0/5.5.1 2TORIAL NEEDED PLEASE 2 DAY.

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
octoling_elite_by_neometalsonic360-d9jyl4y.png
???HOW 2 PLAY AS THESE ONLINE IN SPLATOON??? (MODEL SWAP) FIRMWARE 5.5.0 AND & FIRMWARE 5.5.1!! NO 2TORIALS CAN BE A FOUND HERE 2 DAY SO I AASK THE EOF BECAUSE U GUYS CAN BE HELPFUL SOMETIMES 2 DAY/ IF ANYBODY HAS DONE A DOING OF THE OCTOHACK ON FIRMEWIRE 5.5.0 OR 5.5.1 PLEASE GIVE ME THE 2TORIAL OF HOW 2 DO THIS PLEASE THANGK YOU.

Reactions: Deleted User

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use an PC emulating an PS4 emulating a NX emulating a Wii U. Octohax should now work. If not, emulate the PC with a toaster, then follow the same steps as above.

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
octoling_elite_by_neometalsonic360-d9jyl4y.png
???HOW 2 PLAY AS THESE ONLINE IN SPLATOON??? (MODEL SWAP) FIRMWARE 5.5.0 AND & FIRMWARE 5.5.1!! NO 2TORIALS CAN BE A FOUND HERE 2 DAY SO I AASK THE EOF BECAUSE U GUYS CAN BE HELPFUL SOMETIMES 2 DAY/ IF ANYBODY HAS DONE A DOING OF THE OCTOHACK ON FIRMEWIRE 5.5.0 OR 5.5.1 PLEASE GIVE ME THE 2TORIAL OF HOW 2 DO THIS PLEASE THANGK YOU.
you have to put some malware files on an sd card, put the sd into your wii u, then throw the wii u down a flight of stairs, and pour some Mtn dew and dortios on it, and plug it back in. Not only will you have the octoling, you will also have ever cod game ever. ur welcome

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
you have to put some malware files on an sd card, put the sd into your wii u, then throw the wii u down a flight of stairs, and pour some Mtn dew and dortios on it, and plug it back in. Not only will you have the octoling, you will also have ever cod game ever. ur welcome
ok thank the nice meme help me get octolings in real life instead thangk you

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dtgngggyyyyyyhhhhh,hkggggggggggggggggggggg `sdxk sggggggg gjjbhgjuutyugbihjlbbbbbbbgggggggggggggggbbvfdjj uc cxdj

cammy is awes8he

that' s apl youre getting from me I'm tired

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...