Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
dickfour said:
I'll tell you what makes me sick.
Obama administration giving 500 million dollars to solyndra when they knew it would go belly up to bail out wealthy investors that also happen to be big Obama donors. You know what else makes me sick? How the Obama administration is banning the inhalers that over 1 million Asthma sufferers rely on for relief. The reason it's a generic so big drug companies aren't making buttloads of cash. Now that the inhalers are banned asthma sufferers will have to pay considerably more for a product that doesn't work as well. basically Obama lining the pockets of the drug companies. A lawyer making 1.5 million doesn't even rate when compared to this type of corruption

OK, now you've got that out of your system, any thoughts on the actual subject of the thread rather than trying to change the subject with a whine of "But Obaaammaaaaaa"?

Seems many US Conservatives are only for less spending and small government unless it's government money being spent on making sure the government gets to decide if people they don't like can marry or not.
Yeah lets not talk about real corruption like how the Obama justice department was giving guns to drug cartels or how they raided Gibson guitars with guns drawn or how they spent millions investigating the Amish for selling milk. I have a related point to the story. The media is corrupt and has an agenda. cherry picks stories that support their own political views and sweep real corruption under the rug when it suits them

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Quick, change the subject again! Don't forget Clinton got a blow job!

Typical of the "party of responsibility' to start random finger pointing and blaming the people who pointed out their own hypocrisy.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile72 said:
Pretty much liberal.

That's alright in my book, everyone has an opinion and they have the right to it.

dickfour said:
BlueStar said:
dickfour said:
I'll tell you what makes me sick.
Obama administration giving 500 million dollars to solyndra when they knew it would go belly up to bail out wealthy investors that also happen to be big Obama donors. You know what else makes me sick? How the Obama administration is banning the inhalers that over 1 million Asthma sufferers rely on for relief. The reason it's a generic so big drug companies aren't making buttloads of cash. Now that the inhalers are banned asthma sufferers will have to pay considerably more for a product that doesn't work as well. basically Obama lining the pockets of the drug companies. A lawyer making 1.5 million doesn't even rate when compared to this type of corruption

OK, now you've got that out of your system, any thoughts on the actual subject of the thread rather than trying to change the subject with a whine of "But Obaaammaaaaaa"?

Seems many US Conservatives are only for less spending and small government unless it's government money being spent on making sure the government gets to decide if people they don't like can marry or not.
Yeah lets not talk about real corruption like how the Obama justice department was giving guns to drug cartels or how they raided Gibson guitars with guns drawn or how they spent millions investigating the Amish for selling milk. I have a related point to the story. The media is corrupt and has an agenda. cherry picks stories that support their own political views and sweep real corruption under the rug when it suits them

Just ignore Bluestar, he's a troll till the very end

QUOTE(BlueStar @ Oct 5 2011, 03:43 PM)
Quick, change the subject again! Don't forget Clinton got a blow job!

Typical of the "party of responsibility' to start random finger pointing and blaming the people who pointed out their own hypocrisy.

Bluestar, cut out the troll act. We all have a right to say what we want, I know we don't agree on allot of things but that doesn't give you the right to start shit.

I'm out, later.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dickfour said:

but when you cherry pick stories, they aren't even right. like the whole inhaler thing. what do you have ot say about that. and again, the raw milk wars and investigations have been going on for a long time. i remember a big stink about them back in 2006. you must be pretty young because you act as if the world never existed before obama. or you in junior high? or you just barely becoming aware of poilitcs? is your history teacher a tea party member?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1