mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Lmao, reading the product description on Amazon.com for House Of The Dead 2 & 3 for the Wii when I noticed this:

QUOTE said:
Gory arcade graphics. THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2 & 3 RETURN retains the rich arcade graphics you love

Which basically means no updated graphics and we'll be shooting pixilated zombie heads (in HotD2 atleast)
Surely it can't be that had to add some polish to them and make them look better? They might as well release HotD2 via the VC

Better be a budget title

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're not even as good as the arcade graphics, its looking like a port of the Xbox version, which also included HOTD 2. So its a bigger cop out.

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hotd2 is 1:1 port from the dreamcast
wink.gif

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As along as HOTD2 is like the Dreamcast version it will be fine. I tried HOTD3 on the xbox and it was ok, but the bonus HOTD2 had terrible aiming problems with the gun. I didn't know what was wrong with it. HOTD3 aiming was fine, but HOTD2 was all over the place, like they didn't calibrate everything correctly.

The Dreamcast version of HOTD2 was sweet, but it was made by SEGA for a SEGA console.

I think it will be released for GBP29.99 over here in the U.K. Still over priced..

I still like HOTD2 over HOTD3.. The caged monster in HOTD3 was good though..

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Same here...I've never given a crap about anything with FPS unless it's under 30 and causes problems. Human eye can't detect over 30fps as is so I've never given a damn. Far as I'm concerned 60fps is just a psychological mess making you think things are smoother and your mind just filling in the gaps it can have processed for it by the eyes.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its priced here at £29.99, and for me thats too much for a 6 year old game, now add the first game and Typing of the Dead on there then it might be a fair deal.

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone other than videophiles really notice that?

I don't like lag in games, but unless I'm specifically looking for it, I can barely notice the difference in frame rate.

When you see one after the other, you'd notice it.

^Same here...I've never given a crap about anything with FPS unless it's under 30 and causes problems. Human eye can't detect over 30fps as is so I've never given a damn. Far as I'm concerned 60fps is just a psychological mess making you think things are smoother and your mind just filling in the gaps it can have processed for it by the eyes.

Human eyes can detect over 90fps. I believe Jet pilots have clocked over 128fps in tests.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe look into local mental health centers also it's been more normalized as a second primary doctor these days
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Again, even at 50+ i hear shit. Like "What happened to your face?"
    So i've known about confidence issues my entire life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If anything I think it's cool to be weird, or as I see it Original, fuck that trying to be like everyone else or look like the fad/style of everyone else. It may seem like you want to fit in with the crowd, but when you get older, you will see, it's ok to be out of the crowd.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I don't like being autistic
    Always remember that how others treat you is a reflection of who THEY are as a person, not of how you are.
    +1
    My grand daughter is autistic. And incredibly brilliant at 7 yrs old.
    They said she can skip a grade, possibly 2, because shes "gifted". She scored higher in some tests recently than the lady has seen any other kid test in her 20 years here.
    But it was decided by her mom to keep her in her own age class. And I agree.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah autism has different levels for different people
    I believe that even in the most severe cases of autism, the person is still incredibly intelligent.
    Even if they arent capable of demonstrating it to others
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Different symptoms affect people different
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @RedColoredStars What strain you smoking today? My buddy brought me some old school "Dumpster" today, skunky.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol peanut butter breath bud
    @BigOnYa The same headcracker. I'll smoke that til it's gone before i get more. Sometimes when I shop I get all one strain, sometimes I get a few different ones.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live in Ohio and they just legalized it rec, but I can't buy it online til june, but stores around are starting to sell it. Pricey. Cheaper to get from my man than stores still.
    they just did here in MN too. last year, but there wont be any recreational dispensaries until 2025. I have a medical prescription so I use the medical dispensary
    +1
    Yup. Still cheaper for me to get it on the street too. But the guy that was selling me ounces for $150 moved and I dont know where to. lol
    Now it's back to practically double that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn $150 cheap, I'm paying 225-250
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'd want to try drugs
    yeah. like i said. its been back to almost double that now. same prices as you pretty much.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Supposedly us in Ohio can grow 2 plants per person in our house, and anybody else that can't grow them self, 2 for them. But I'm not sure how they are gonna limit or watch that, like are they gonna go house to house.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No drugs are bad, mkay
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @Xdqwerty No drugs are bad, mkay