PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good. House was a horrible show anyway. From a true medical standpoint.
If you want to watch a doctor show watch something else. Scrubs is more on point for gods sake, and thats a comedy.
If you want to watch a sci-fi piece of crap, watch house....and thats on the lower list of sci-fi pieces of crap so why would you watch it.
If you want to watch a soapopera with a horrible plot. Watch house. and even then everyother soap opera is better.
I just really can't find a reason why anyone would watch house. Ohh yeah, its on fox. Chances are if you are watching fox...you don't know anybetter.

Think the MD in house stands for Massive Disappointment

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PBC said:
If you want to watch a doctor show watch something else. Scrubs is more on point for gods sake, and thats a comedy.
If you want to watch a sci-fi piece of crap, watch house....and thats on the lower list of sci-fi pieces of crap so why would you watch it.
If you want to watch a soapopera with a horrible plot. Watch house. and even then everyother soap opera is better.
I just really can't find a reason why anyone would watch house. Ohh yeah, its on fox. Chances are if you are watching fox...you don't know anybetter.

And Star Wars sucks because you can hear the explosions in space.

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
fischju said:
PBC said:

And Star Wars sucks because you can hear the explosions in space.
*interwebs acquired*

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WTF? House didn't die... where the hell did you get that???

Spoiler contains the last 5 or so minutes of the episode.

House is on the "bus" with Amber, and she tells him he's NOT dead, and that he has to get off the bus. He say's he don't want to because on the "bus" he can't feel the pain. He's refering to the pain of living, not his leg. He also said about how he doesn't want Wilson mad at him. He wakes up, and Cuddy is there to hold his hand. 13 gets the test results and she's positive for Huntingtons (or whatever). Bald ex-plastic surgen guy lays in bed with his wife and hugs her. Kal Penn is seen eating a bowl of cereal watching TV. Wilson goes home, lays in bed, and see's a note, which reads : "Sorry I'm not here, had to pick up House

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Nah let's just talk about fecal matter it may run off the norms